Monday 7 February 2011

WEEKLY MONITORING

According to my schedule this week I should have completed the two missing documents that I didnt finish last week, aswell as my external and internal photoshoots including the images that I want to include in my magazine and my final sketch of my teaser cards. I was succesful in completing half on these aims, as I managed to successfully complete my external phtoshoot on the wednesday and completed my 2 missing documents from last week. My actions went to plan in regards to my external phtoshoot, my model turned up on time and I was able to conduct a proffesional photoshoot with very effective photos as the outcome.I am very pleased with how it went and am currently in the post editing stages of production, using photoshop to edit the overall feel of the poster. I had to use one contingency through this photoshoot and that was because of the weather. I did check the weather forecast and it confirmed that there was a chance of rain. This did not deter me and I carried on with the photoshoot, but used an umberella in the photoshoot, which turned out to be very in keeping with the overall theme of the photoshoot and is now a main part of the photo.
Here is the original image that I may use in my poster; I am going to 3 of the other images on my teaser cards and intergrate them into my magazine.
I think the photos were extremely successful as it created the image exactly as I imagined it. I used various props and costumes to ensure that I created,without a doubt an Alice in Wonderland Theme.
The image below is one that I am considering as either my main poster image or if not this a definate to include on a teaser card.
I think that my client would be pleased with my progress this week, as I have my external photoshoot completed and this is the most difficult in regards to bringing props and models to an external location, I have my internal phtoshoot for my other poster on Monday at 3.20pm-4pm then all of my images will be ready for post production editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment