Monday 14 February 2011

WEEKLY MONITORING

According to my schedule this week, I should have been making sure that I am completing my post production editing. This means, editing on photoshop of my 2 posters, magazine front cover and teaser cards. The internal part of my magazine will be produced on the programme InDesign. Although this hasnt particulally gone to plan. I have managed to almost complete one poster, and have started editing the other. I have not been able to complete my magazine or scan in my design of the teaser cards. This lack of productivity may have occurred becuase of the heavy workload from other subjects. In business I have been set the target of completing two major sections in my final corsework, and this teamed with the 100% corsework in Media has been a struggle.
Below is a screen dump of the poster that I have made the most progress with.
I am pleased with the progress that I have made in this poster. In the production of this poster I created a black band in order to make the shocking statistic really stand out. I desaturated the poster in order to give over the negative affects of using drugs. I downloaded two fonts to use in the text included in the poster, I downlaoded them from fontsquirrel.com. I chose the ones that were in the gothic catorgory. I used a mask layer in order to make the cakes and mushrooms more bright and virbrant. I feel like I have gained new skills on photoshop from producing this poster. All of my actions went to plan. I planned to have this poster as a eye catching yet proffesional poster, which will appeal to my target audience. In the production stages of this poster I didnt need to use any contingencies.I think that my client would be disapointed with the progress that I have made this week, as I have only edited one poster and it still needs NHS and School nurse team logos adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment