Monday 21 February 2011

WEEKLY MONITORING

This week it was half term, meaning I had a week off college. Although I had no lessons, the college was still open which allowed me to come into college to carry on with my production. This week I should have been working on my post production editing. Although I was only able to make it into college one day out of the 5 days. This was for a variety of reasons. On the wednesday I made it into college and was able to do complete some editing, on my first poster. On the thursday onward I wasnt able to complete anything. As on the thursday I was packing up my house and on the Friday we moved house. This was a lengthy process which has taken time, therefore not allowing me any time to do college work. Moving house also disallowed me to do any work from home as our internet and phone lines had been turned off and wont be back on for another week. This dosallowing me to update my blog at home or send work to complete at home to send back to college, which is what I normally do. Aswell as this, I have been very ill since thursday, and have been trying to sleep as much as I can. To add to all of this I had to work all weekend, at my part time job. Therefore I wasnt able to complete any of the things that I wanted to achieve in regards to catching up aswell as the things I had scheduled for this week. I order to rectafy this I aim to stay behind in college every night until I catch up and make steady progress with the production and post editing stages of my campaign.  

No comments:

Post a Comment