Monday 28 February 2011

WEEKLY MONITORING

According to my schedule, I should have been carrying on with my production. Editing my photogrpahy and creating my posters, magazine and teaser cards. This week I was able to meet these aims and I did the basic production of my products. They arent all quite finished but they are all basically finished. I was able to complete my two posters, front cover of my magazine, internal double page spread, and almost finish my single article and also 2 teaser cards.
Shown below are the products that I have created so far.

















My actions have gone to plan in regards to the prgress that I have made this week, as I have been able to complete all of my products. I may not have been able to complete them fully but I have been able to complete them to the best standard that I possibly can. It wasnt necessary for me to use any of my contingency planning as nothing particulally went wrong. Through creating these products, my skills on photoshop has developed significantly. I am not worried about the progress that I have made this week and think that my client would be extrermeely pleased with the outcome of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment